Monday, February 6, 2012

London fashion!

Hi readers!

My name is Danielle, I'm 21 and a friend of Anne.
I've lived in London for the past 5 months while I was doing an internship @ fashiondesigner Jean-Pierre Braganza.

Living in London is very inspiring when it comes to fashion. There are so many people living different lifestyles which sometimes can be very innovative. Working in fashion in such a big city can open many doord and you get to know a lot of people who inspire you.

Not only the city is a "Fashion Walhalla" but also the many shops we don't have/know in Holland are really inspiring. They offer styles and brands that are not yet in fashion in Holland. People in London dress like they feel and I think that we can learn from them when it comes to lifestyle.



















We are not familiar with: Spring Equinox and Surf Luxe, terms that are used by Topshop. As I already mentioned, fashion is not what it's all about, but also lifestyle is important next to fashion. A shop I really love is Anthropologie: It's a shop that doesn't only offer fashion but also furniture, care products and books. It's not only the person and the fashion that counts these days but more the total picture. Lifestyle shops like these will be very important in the future I think.

I hope that I inspired you to visit London and check out the "fashion-ambience" yourself!

Thanks and take care!

Danielle -x-.

www.danielledentener.com


No comments:

Post a Comment